Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We make grips for hydration vessels and water bottles. The current product offering is a 2" tall food-grade silicone band for Nalgene-sized water bottles and coffee thermoses.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Needs to be easily molded in plastic, so two-tone only, and cannot have "fades" or other difficult to machine design aspects.
Top 3 Things
Fun, durable, and functional.
The logo should fit in a square or rectangular area, though it doesn't necessarily need to be square or rectangular. Also, I like the recent rebranding of Lems Shoes (lemsshoes.com) as inspiration.
No Files Added