Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
Chiropractic intern in clinical rotation targeting affluent, older, female population primarily. Otherwise still being able to tend to the younger active health conscious population. Would like the logo carry-on after graduation.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Brett Lypchuk Chiropractor
Simple, elegant, clean, aesthetically pleasing, and displays quality and expertise.
Top 3 Things
Health, wellness, and a modern/fresh approach to chiropractic
I want people to see the logo and want to wear it on a t-shirt even though it’s a chiropractic logo. This is branding me and not necessarily a clinic. I want people to think wow, I wanna be treated by him when they see me wearing it around or posting on social media.
No Files Added