Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Social Media Assets project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Social Media Assets?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Art & Design
About Your Company
We are developing a new interactive art museum. Our audience is global
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
The “REV” needs to be flat, black and 1930s industrial sans serif ideally elongated. The “ERIE” needs to be beveled, shaded, made of triangles and multi shade monochromatic. There should be triangles scattering from the top right of “ERIE” as if being blown.
Top 3 Things
Contrast between Rev and Erie. Flat industrial look and feel of “REV” and a raised aspect to “ERIE”
The attached file provides inspiration for “Erie”