Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a youth orchestra for elementary school students in Santa Monica CA. Students are ages 9-11. We are an extracurricular program that supplements what the students receive in the classroom, and help prepare them for middle school. This is the first orchestra experience for many of our students, and gives them the inspiration and excitement to help them get even better at their instruments!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that represents youth, music, fun. It will be used on our website, letterhead, business cards, and publicity materials (brochures). It may also be used on a t-shirt design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We want to engage our audience as bold, fun, a group that provides a strong foundation. Mostly we interact with elementary students, parents, potential donors, teachers (school and private teachers as well), alumni, and other youth orchestra and arts programs.
Our program is different from others because
1. there are not many youth orchestras that target elementary kids
2. we work with the students intensively, 2 hours every week, and maintain a very low student-teacher ratio
3. We also have mentors, high school students, who volunteer to work with the students and help during rehearsals.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like colors, a bolder font, with simple clean design. Can (but doesn't have to) incorporate musical notation or symbols.
Something to build on, maybe, is the Pacific Symphony logo (www.pacificsymphony.org). I like the idea of incorporating waves, or some seaside feel, to the bright colors...
Another sample of what I like (though I'm not entirely sure how to incorporate this into a musical theme) is the LA Phil logo (www.laphil.org). Also, on their home page, they have a little blue bird to reference twitter. The blue bird is cute too.
I also like the Chicago Symphony Orchestra logo. Simple, cute. Musical...www.cso.org.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
No Files Added