Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Coaching & Training on work-life balance for individuals and businesses.
Our services include:
- Group workshops on work-life balance, stress & nutrition, prevention of burn-out
- Individual coaching programs on work-life balance, career management, stress & nutrition
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Yes please, we need business cards, letterheads and enveloppes
What is your industry?
Coaching & Training
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
We typicaly coach "stressed" managers, age range 30-50, both gendres.
Most of our clients are based in Switzerland, have a Master-Ph.D. degree level of education and their hobbies and areas of interest include healthy lifestyle and nutrition, nature, culture, outdoor activities, reading.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
- Personnalized service
- Professional coach
- Mutual trust between coach-coachee
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
text and image
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
orange, grey, black, white, green
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
no specific requirements
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Elegant, Professional, Premium Quality Coaching Services
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Print, Website, Newsletters, Emails, Business Cards
No Files Added