Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Wilson Executive is a boutique recruitment business focussed on servicing the financial services industry. Target clients are the "big 4" retail banks, domestic and international investment banks, fund managers, fund administrators and property businesses.
Two recruitment services will be provided:
Cliff Wilson is a seasoned recruitment consultant in the finance industry.
Cliff is a Chartered Accountant qualifying in 2001 with over 10 years experience in financial services. Cliffs international experience in financial services and recruitment presents clients and candidates with a unique high value service.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a company logo developed that will be used on all corporate stationary (business cards, letterheads etc) and on the Wilson Select website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
There will be two main target audiences
1. Chief Financial Officers & other senior finance professionals within financial institutions (such as Macquarie Bank & Bank of America)
a. These people are very risk averse in their recruitment policies. For instance, they will also buy or recruit based on what is written on a CV rather than instinct or gut feel.
b. These guys are aged between 35-50, have families, life experiences and therefore have a lot to lose in life.
2. Accountants either working in or wanting to enter financial services, specifically the investment banking sector;
a. These people tend to be 25-35. They have spent a couple of years in accountancy internships. They are young, energetic and very ambitious. They see themselves as the next Gordon Gekko.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Things to consider
1. This is a serious category so please avoid cartoon like caricatures and animated illustrations.
2. As mentioned above, there are three vital areas to this business Wilson Select, the financial institutions and the candidates so please consider using a design element that includes three parts working in unison!
3. I would like a conservative yet fresh look (not a boring look)
4. I like the Macquarie, Perpetual and Hamilton James Bruce style in their logos for the following reason; ( i could not paste them in, please have a look at their respective websites or the attached file which is this brief in a word doc.
Corporate colours, conservative colours although I am open to all colours
Striking and fresh
5. I am open to different type fonts
6. I am also open to having the name Wilson Select or the Initials WS in the logo design itself
7. Please also consider the use of upper and lower case throughout.
Do not like / I would rather you avoid
1. Avoid outlandish designs that might appeal to young skateboarders.
2. I do not like the Virgin style logo for the following reasons;
Font is too casual
No Files Added