Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a web and social media marketing firm in search of a fresh and innovative identity. We are open minded in regards to color coordinations and overall style.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
An ideal logo would be modern, clean, and catchy with a web 2.0 feel. We want our identity to portray the web marketing industry as well as social media. Our name being Strive Media, some resemblance to the word strive would be great also.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our clients include both large and small companies, inside and out of the web industry. Everyone ranging from online advertising networks to local jewelry stores.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Here are a few card designs that caught our eye:
Very simple logo of a similar company:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Modern fonts, styles, and color coordinations. Logo, business card, letterhead, and envelope designs.
No Files Added