LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Shopseen is social shopping site where users post photos from their computer or their phone of stuff they find at local stores. Learn more at www.shopseen.com and read the About section and FAQ.
We're looking forward to your designs!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) Enhanced logo (subtle tweaks)
2) Intro banner
3) 4x6 postcard
The banner is actually the most important of the three. Spend the most time on that - the post card will come out of that. The logo should be changed subtly. See the notes below for more details.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Shoppers that love discovering and sharing new and interesting finds.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The designs should suggest style, fashion, mobile, fun, sharing, discovery, community, street
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) We already have a logo but we are open to minor tweaks to the provided file. Some ideas (ignore or add your own):
- the gloss/streak can be improved to help make the blue 'shop' pop more
- the 'beta' sign can be made more prominent
- black could be softened to a dark grey
We have business cards using the current logo (without 'beta') so any changes to the logo should be subtle but help it pop more against the rest of the site. If you can handle it, try adding the tagline "Know what's on stores. Share what you find."
2) We need a banner that introduces the site. This will be on the main page under the menu bar and above the content. 1000px wide by roughly 160px-180px high. Will have brief text that gets across 3 key points:
- Share and post stuff you're finding in stores
- Discover new stores and find what are people are seeing in your area
- Win gift cards to your favorite local stores
We may tweak the text later so in your files make sure each of the three pieces of text are on separate layers.
Some ideas for the graphics:
- Must suggest taking photos of an item with a cameraphone
- Must graphically indicate winning gift cards
- Could show things like shopping bags etc...
- Must NOT be too female-oriented. It's the target market but we'd like to keep it somewhat neutral but still fun.
3) Based on the banner, we need a 4in by 6in postcard, fullcolor both sides. One side should primarily be taken from the banner, the other side should be mainly the logo, tagline, web address, etc...
See file requirements here for bleed info: http://www.psprint.com/helpcenter/prepar...
Please note, the blue in the current logo should be the same one you use throughout all your designs.
Do not use photography or licensed assets.
No Files Added