Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
www.bikerentalsplus.com - We are a bicycle rental and bicycle travel service brand that offers rental bikes, maps, routes, advice and more to people traveling by bicycle in Europe (primarily France and Italy, but also Croatia, Spain, Greece and other countries) and Latin America. We help individuals plan their bicycle vacations and also provide any bicycle-related services to tour operators who want to include cycling in their portfolio of trips or need hardware such as bicycles, vans, drivers, guides. We have some package products such as self guided tours and villa and bike packages, but our forte is helping individuals and other companies with any bicycle-related travel need. We consider ourselves an a-la-carte type bicycle travel company, but we can customize to any level either with a full product or just the bicycles. We are not a luxury brand, but cater to the explorer and curious traveler who tends to like comfortable lodging. We have high quality bicycles for rent, we do not rent beach cruisers, but mid line and higher end road bikes, hybrid bikes and tandems. We have a North American sense of customer service and quality work, providing quality bicycles, itineraries and experiences. Read more at www.bikerentalsplus.com. We believe that bicycling is one of the best ways to authentically experience a country as bicycle travel allows people to engage in ways they otherwise wouldnt. In one form or another we have been providing these sorts of services for over 30 years to the N. American market, originally through our guided tours with www.experienceplus.com, and now to independent travelers. Our base is in Italy, with collaborators in France, Spain, Croatia and Latin America. Our parent company is in the US.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo and stationary that we will use on our website www.bikerentalplus.com and in our printed materials (business cards, tour material/itineraries)/contracts etc. Open to changing color schemes on the website to fit with logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Generally they are active people/groups who would like to bicycle during their vacation- people who care about what kind of bike they rent. In general they could be described as follows:
- Groups of friends, families, who want to stay in one villa in Tuscany and then like the idea of cycling because dad/uncle/mom is a cyclist at home (or just a few of the group may rent bikes) about 40% of our customers
- Tour companies (small or big) who dont have bikes, vans, enough guides/drivers in Europe and so use us for their bicycling hardware needs for classic bicycle tours or for events such as chasing the Tour de France, racing in one-day European races, - about 20%
- .Young professionals, traveling for 1 or 2 weeks in Europe who need a good bike about 15% of our customers
- Independent travelers who are putting their own long distance bicycle trip together about 18%
- A few are avid cyclists who rent our bikes to participate in a one-day European race. about 5%
- We do not rent classic European city bikes or what people consider cruisers.
- Primarily our customers are AnglophoneNorth American/Australian especially
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our parent Companys logo (see attached, is ExperiencePlus! bicycle tours) we like it, but it doesnt need to be similar, although maybe some similarities would be good.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Clear, simple, doesnt need it, but a bicycle might be nice
- Our name bikerentalsplus.com with the .com
- It must be simple, versatile, clear.
- Convey trust and quality.
- Give a sense of movement, be dynamic
we have a 'tagline' that might or might not fit in - we aren't attached to the idea: serving bicycle travelers since 1972
we do NOT want a picture of a cruiser or poor quality bike...
No Files Added