LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are fresh, cool, creative and new.
We are building a new innovative Web 2.0 platform that enables disruptive business models, business models that support ecosystems rather then individual companies. Inspiration comes from We-Think, Crowd-sourcing, Free (as in Chris Andersons definition), Communities etc etc.
Over the next 2-3 years we expect to launch 5-10 new business Joint-Ventures using this platform.
Our first project: ISVWorld: based on breakthrough search algorithms (developed with a leading European University) we are generating/launching an information-database of European Software-companies that will contain 15-20 times more information/software-companies then the nearest competitor on the market. All information is free for the software-companies, but paid-for by others.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need an identity. (period)
More in detail: we are looking for a single identity for the platform that can come back in individual businesses and is recognizable as such. So we would like:
1. A logo for the Platform, that reflects the total brand identity; will be a logo only w/o text
2. For ISVWorld: we need a logo, business cards and some stuff to support website-design, presentation decks etc.
a. Logo can be recognized with or without the name
3. Optional: our main investment company, see www.plus-e.nl , wouldnt mind having a refreshed logo that breathes the same spirit ( +e ) and hasnt updated his website in 5 years
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- Platform 2.0 themes: Collaboration & Communication; Advanced technology but accessible yet Intelligent. Connecting businesses to Customers and Suppliers & anyone else; Support Ecosystems then Businesses, revolutionary Business Models, Innovation, Open source
- ISVWorld = Inside into dynamics of software industry, long tail of software-companies, searchable database to find companies, bring together players in the Software-ecosystem
- we are Internet = Global
- Others say our approach is quite intelligent
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like Modern and Fresh
We like Fun but Professional
We are Innovative and Fast
Yet, we do sit in boardrooms every now and then (and not just in Internet cafs)
Are we contemporary? Hmmm
Colors are modern & happy: Pastel colors, may be fading, or a colorful blend of different colors
We like soft, clean lines and rounded fonts.
Business cards are logo-driven, highly visual: mail-icon for email, Skype S for Skype ID, Iphone for Mobile number and twitter-bird for (personal) twitter-account
BTW: I think the kweet twitter bird icon appearing through a hole on http://tinyurl.com/cxjmpr is just brilliant
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing Dark, nothing Conservative, no wood-paneled boardrooms, no investment bank or law firm status
We're open to ideas, so surprise us with something cool and creative. If you like Icons .. feel free !!
But you need a damned good reason not to use Kweet
No Files Added