Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Medical physician starting up medical clinic in Waco, Texas which caters to work-related physical exams and on-the-job injuries (workers compensation). Include the name of the clinic into the logo: "Waco Works Occupational Medicine". My idea is to include a hard hat and a stethoscope into an oval logo design, but those elements are not required. Initially I will be going onsite to factories to do medical work there so a catchy phrase about the doctor going to the worksite might be good on the stationary, or showing an element of transportation to convey that the doctor is mobile. Thanks for your work on this project!
No Files Added