Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Eco Monitor is a both an IT tool (product name) and the name of the company behind.
Slogan: "Eco Monitor Environmental Governance"
The Eco Monitor is a practical web-based tool that makes it possible for companies that operate technical installations (plants, production units, buildings, ships etc.) to get the necessary overview of all their technical data. This enables them to identify, evaluate and implement the most beneficial and cost-efficient eco improvements and make green finance calculations.
Potential customers are medium/large companies in the heavy industry focusing on eco efficiency due to regulations, investor demands, cost savings or competitive advantage. The market is global.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo/visual identity that appeals to the heavy industry (customers), the political system (legislators) and the cleantech/environmental sector as a whole. Preferably it has to encompass the technical aspect, the environmental aspect and the IT aspect.
Preferably both parts of the name (Eco + Monitor) are used in the visual representation, the logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Customers and investors within the Cleantech Sector.
Primary markets are the maritime, offshore and oil & gas industries.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Nice corporate and professional design with blue (marine) colours
Simple and professional logo, which shows clearly the line of business they are in.
Simple but effective and powerful imagery that uses the two central words (wave & power) clearly in the logo.
Nice and simple imagery. A bit pale in the colours, though.
Nice corporate design while maintaining the environmental part.
Very simple but strong. Clear ecological imagery. Also very scalable image
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* Not too flower power/green. Must appeal to management within the heavy industry.
* The green/ecological aspect has to be a part of the logo, though.
* Blue (maritime) and green (environmental) are obvious colours - but not compulsory
No Files Added