Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
vibration|m is a newly formed marketing consulting agency focused on mobile marketing (text, MMS, mobile web & apps) and communications. The idea of vibration comes from how every mobile device has vibration alert capabilities to get our attention and from how there is so much marketing messages in the wild now that the answer to improved marketing is not turning up the volume (quantity), but being able to "shake" the market and "move" consumers to action. Also, research being done at MIT and elsewhere give likelihood to the next innovation in power/recharging for small devices to be vibration...special vibrating desk pads that stimulate actuators in the device to recharge the battery. The "m" in the name refers to 10 strengths & areas of focus of the firm: mobile, marketing, medium, metrics, meaningful, memorable, meticulous, managed, message, methodology.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Pretty much set on name being all lower case with a pipe "|" before the "m" as shown in the description above, but open to other really creative ideas.
Believe that logo would be best in no more than 2 colors, such as the letters in one color and the pipe in another, or "vibration" in one color and the pipe and "m" in another. All one color is fine too.
Logo will be used on web site, stationary, trade show backdrop, various print marketing materials.
Web site (yet to be developed) will likely have a dark grey background, such as that used by crowdSPRING, so logo should really go well with that color. Logo should also be stylized to work on black and white backgrounds.
Logo should seem rather "Apple-ish" in design: simple, clean-cut, professional yet reflective of creativity, innovation & new media. Logo should not be heavily dependent on nor even need to incorporate a mobile phone or any image resembling a mobile device. We are NOT looking for too many colors, designs that are too busy, or logos that overly resemble shaking, vibrating or quaking.
Stemming from the logo, we need a 16x16 ico to use as the favicon for our web site and should look good on the white background typical of most browser address bars. Could also be designed to work well as an icon for social networking sites, such as Twitter and Facebook.
BUSINESS CARDS --
Looking for professional but also very creative designs that are memorable, yet still fit to a standard card size (we personally hate receiving non-standard cards). The company's address and phone numbers are yet to be determined, so actual contact info will need to be left off final that is sent to us (though including a name, title, contact info for simulation during design judgement phase is fine). Feel free to make the cards double-sided.
We really don't have much for predetermined constraints for the letterhead. A minimalist approach is probably recommended with designs limited to top, bottom and/or a sidebar... nothing in middle of page.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) marketing agencies - surprisingly, a lot of them still don't know what's possible with mobile marketing, what's not, how it should be used, and what specifically to do for particular clients.
2) medium/large brands - companies of almost any industry, but especially travel, dining, retail, entertainment, packaged goods, entertainment, and sporting, are getting into mobile (text, mobile web, iPhone apps), but don't really know what to do, what not to do, etc.
3) press (especially trade press) - as an experienced consultancy, we want to be seen as a trusted resource to trade reporters and industry conferences & trade shows.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the text font style of Digitas, SquareSpace; the logo of Apple. We'll try to add some more examples that we like later on.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
See "What We Need" section.
No Files Added