Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Chiropractic office, with a wellness approach for the entire family. Treat people for back pain but also am geared towards families and children.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I was looking for a log maybe with the design of a family while using the V and the W with in the body of the people. I have an idea attached below. It doesn't not have to be that, if their are other designs that you may think would work, please do so. I am just looking for a family oriented look, that is professional looking.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Family and wellness, and a better quality of life. Regaining of health and vitality.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please see attached logo ideas.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have Vander Weit Chiropractic Wellness Center in the logo (obviously). Wellness Center can obviously be small than the name.
No Files Added