Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
UserMojo helps website owners improve their customers' experiences.
We believe a positive experience on a website should to be a combination of fun, easy, visually-pleasing, and productive. Our goal is to help our customers create these sorts of positive experiences.
With the "UserMojo" name we are loosely trying to borrow the "mojo" concept from Austin Powers and the broad appeal 60's and 70's style. We would like to be able to leverage that popularity without being too closely dependent or obviously ripping it off. We want to do this in a web2.0 style.
We are generally interested in bright, engaging colors.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We plan to use our logo on business cards, t-shirts, and marketing materials. We should be able to use it in color as well as in monochrome. We'll also need a similar favicon (not required for your initial submission: Just if we choose you as winner!). Sketched ideas and doodles also welcome (we will give you feedback very quickly on whether or not we find your idea interesting)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers will work with websites: either by creating them, designing them, improving them, reviewing them, or purchasing them. They will be generally creative people and will likely be young to middle-age professionals. They will tend to enjoy art and music.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
google, youtube, apple, twitter
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
We are interested in having a logo that is:
1) artistic but clean and fairly simple - not too much detail
2) professional (for the creative web - not corporate lawyer professional) and fun at the same time
3) recognizable and distinguishable
4) font should probably be sans-serif
5) the 2 parts "user" and "mojo" should be distinguishable from each other in style so that they won't be incorrectly read out-loud as one word
6) probably just a stylized version of the brand - probably not interested in a logo image
Don't include the .com in the logo design.
We definitely don't want to see recycled clipart or any photography.
Please no shadows.
No cartoons or cheap looking graphics, clichd icons
No Files Added