Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a start-up web business that will deliver details of every new building (and building work) being planned across the country. Our service will provide building and construction firms with a comprehensive construction project news service.
What do you need?
Were looking for a contemporary logo design that we can take forward to a forthcoming website design. Also needed:
Business card template
Who Is Your Audience?
The target audience will be sales and marketing professionals in the building and construction industry looking for new business opportunities. Also in the target market are owner-managers of SME building firms again looking to find construction jobs at the planning stage so they can get in with clients early and get new work!
For our customers, our business should be
- all about a fast moving news service (over 1000 new construction projects a day)
- all about a modern, technology savvy business
- all about planned construction!
Remember also that we will be reporting on small building projects - such as house renovations as well as large, brand new buildings (although we will cover those too!) so its not just all about the big construction projects.
We Like These Examples
We just like simple and uncluttered logos - but with character!
We Absolutely Must Have
Our name and strapline -
Name: Culbrook planning
Strapline: UK construction project alerts
And try to avoid dark green or red as predominant colours.
No Files Added