Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a financial services firm that provides financial advisory services to small to mid-sized privately held and public corporations. In the simplest sense, we provide three services: 1) merger and acquisition advice, 2) restructuring advice for troubled companies and 3) other corporate finance services such as valuations and advice about strategic options for a company.
Our services, so-called corporate advisory or merger and acquisition services are a small slice of a larger (and lately not so popular) group of services referred to as "investment banking". Generally our professional staff and their years of experience, knowledge of the markets and negotiating skills are what we sell to our clients. In a sea of individualistic, self-serving and sometimes self-absorbed bankers, we are very much a team-oriented, client-service focused firm.
The firm name, TrueNorth, has some symbolism as our services in essence guide our clients through a complicated process to achieve success. Subtleties, nuances and the slightest mistake in guiding the process can often make the difference between success and failure (i.e. the difference between magnetic and true north).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo and "theme" or color-scheme design that will serve as the basis for our web presence/background, letterhead, collateral materials and signage.
Although TrueNorth is a somewhat overused term, we are comfortable that in our market niche it is not being used. However, because it is a term used by several companies in several industries we need to sufficiently differentiate our firm.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Owners of private companies, public companies or private-equity companies, CEOs, CFOs, Senior Management of those companies and the lawyers, commercial bankers, accountants and other advisors that serve those same companies.
We want them to consider what makes us different from the many other options in the marketplace:
1. Our focus on companies of the same size and type (smaller and middle-sized companies) that many other firms do not pay attention to or are not qualified to help.
2. We put the client's best interests ahead of all else. We are independent and not conflicted. We encourage a long term focus on the client's interest many times to the detriment of short time gain
3. We provide practical advice that is actionable (not caveats and pie-in-the-sky ideas)
4. Our professionals have more experience in complex transactions than any of our peers of similar size serving a similar market. Such complexities include restructuring work in-court and out-of-court for companies in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
5. Our firm has global reach that is atypical of firms our size because of our alliances and partners around the world.
We also want them to think of us as long term business partners and a sounding board for all their major strategic and financial decisions.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are very open. We suspect many people will expect to see some variation of a compass but do not necessarily think that needs to be a part of the design.
We want a clean modern look. Many blue designs we have seen tend to resonate with our professionals, but again we are open.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A high-res file we can share with publishers, printers and web development professionals.
Room at the bottom footer of any stationary design for legal langauge (1 or 2 lines) relative to our regulatory requirements.
Cant think of anything else at this time.
No Files Added