LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Trillium Insight, Inc. provides web-based tools (Software as a service) to help transportation agencies make their services easier to use and understand for customers.
Trillium Insight, Inc. is a new brand and company founded by the principals of leading two firms in the online transit information area: Next Insight (www.nextinsight.com) and Trillium Solutions (www.trilliumtransit.com).
* Web-based software enables transit agencies to produce and maintain data files for Google Transit (www.google.com/transit), a transit trip planner that allows passengers to plan transit travel from point A to B.
* Web-based multi-modal trip planner that allows travelers to find vanpool, carpool, and fixed-route public transit options in an integrated map-based interface.
* Transit-focused web-design
* Custom IT consulting for transportation
All of our web-based software is hosted on a central server and provided through a subscription based model (like salesforce.com, 37signals Basecamp, etc.)
Our primary sales messages are:
* Experience. Weve helped transportation agencies of every size.
* Specialization & knowledge. We live and breathe public transportation.
* Low-cost. Streamlined services are less expensive than those of less nimble, mega-competitors.
* Ease of use. Our technology is easy to use so agencies can focus on operating public transportation, not managing information technology. We are the shortest path to successful technology implementation.
Our brand aims to evoke: durability, reliability, responsiveness, and agility.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This is a request for a logo and matching stationary.
Logo: The logo will be used on all online and printed materials. The logo should evoke reliability, durability, and efficiency. Incorporating a transportation, mobility, or movement theme to the logo would be nice but is not necessary.
99.5% of the time the logo will be reproduced in color, but it should look decent in a B & W version.
Stationary: Stylish but clean, uncluttered letterhead design.
Business card: Stylish but clean, uncluttered business card design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Decision-makers at public transportation and planning agencies primarily Transportation Planners, Marketing Managers, and General Managers. Most will be 37-55 years old. They use computers but are not technologists or IT professionals.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We're not narrowed in on a particular style (button-down vs. more playful etc.) or typography and color.
Rather, we'd like to leave the playing field open to see logos that communicate some of what Trillium Insight offers and aims to project.
But, if you would like to see some logos that we like, here are a few:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
For the logo, typographic treatments of the name only, Trillium Insight or Trillium Insight, Inc. are acceptable, but, at present, our intended vision is for an image with accompanying text.
No Files Added