Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Totem Media is a new company being founded in Mainland China + Hong Kong. The company does the following:
1. Owns and operates media
> Primarily digital media in fashion & lifestyle categories
2. Provides consulting services for brand and media strategy
> Namely on the execution of digital brand strategy in mainland China
3. Has equity/ownership in new media ventures across Asia
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The two key deliverables are:
1. Corporate logo design
>Logo should be in two versions - (a) for white background, (b)for use on colour background
2. Namecard creative/design
> We would like options in two colours (demonstrating overlapping/integrated colour palette)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Audience are divided and prioritized as follows:
1. C-Level executives in media, investment and government
2. Upper managers with Multinational and Domestic brands (Marketing Management)
3. Staff and potential partners from the creative industries
We want them to think the following:
For C-Level execs & management: We are experienced and confident - that we have a creative mystic and are a "safe-set-of-hands in terms of managing large media and brand ventures.
For staff and partners: We must show firm positioning in creative, design, media space - maintaining a sense of edginess.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The design/creative concept should be clean and simple - a strong balance between minimalist and passionate design aesthetic. In terms of design concept, we would like to present a strong affinity with the following brands & media:
- Monocle (Magazine)
- Fast Company & Wired (Magazines)
Which would describe Totem Media include:
- Open minded
- Cutting edge
- Technology expertise
We have a strong preference for san-serif fonts which are clean and simple (Helvetica, Century Gothic)
We have an open mind toward colour choice but would like to make sure that it is a tight palette without too many colours. Key in colour selection is in making sure that the logo is adaptable (doesnt use too many colours).
No Files Added