Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
salesreinforced (plus tagline: sales performance consulting)
salesre-inforced (plus tagline: sales performance consulting)
challenge for the designer is to emphasize "sales-force", without being too 'direct' / low-level.
What do you do?
Boardroom consulting, Top/Fortune 500 companies. Below the line: delivering guaranteed sales performance improvement by following blueprint process:
auditing + benchmarking sales-forces (step 1), based on step 1: strategic salesforce planning (step 2), implementation of change-/improvement plans (step 3)
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
salesreinforced (plus tagline: sales performance consulting) or salesre-inforced (plus tagline: sales performance consulting) challenge for the designer is to emphasize "sales-force", without being too 'direct' / low-level.
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
What we need:
(1) Logo (black-white and white-black version)
A. Letter (first page and follow page)
B. Business card: folded version, european / netherlands size.
3.. See attached/shared file: we already decided for a Wordpress template for our new website: http://themes.wpscientist.com/lightspeed... You don't need to redesign the template, but we believe we need a small redesign of the top / menustructure design of the template (menu-design, placement of the logo and perhaps removing the current black menu part at the top????? )
D. Matching color palette for powerpoint presentation graphs (not design of template, just color palette)
What is your industry?
Boardroom-/ Executive consulting; salesforce performance improvement plans, salesforce change-/development.
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
(1) CXO level: Chief Sales Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer etc.
(2) Targeting large national and global companies / brands; finance (banking), ICT-companies, etc.
(3) Targeting Business-to-Business companies.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
(1) Trusted and reliable advisors;
(2) Upmarket services, high-end, sophisticated, top-of the bill (on par with Mc Kinsey&Company for the niche we are operating in).
(3) But (tension with point (2):) BEING DIFFERENT. Not 'traditional consulting company' (we operate performance based). "Being different" like Apple in the early years. CHALLENGING traditional consulting companies.
(4) Change, improvement, development
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Sophisticated, clean and stylish logos. Not one particular.
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Black (white) + grey-tones + one other color: red???, or??
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Yellow, green, orange.
Plus what i don't want to 'see': anything what could be associated with "sales training", that cowboy self-employed ex-sales directors that start their own consulting company, sales-phrases like 'targets', 'go-for-it', sales-tricks, arrows on dartboards etc. etc. I hope you understand what i mean .....
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Classy, different (!!!!!!), reliable, global/international.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Print, website, social media,
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
I hope you understand the design-challenge:
(1) The challenge of designing something where 'sales' and 'force' are obvious and recognizable in the logo, but without being too simple/obvious. Clear but classy.
(2) we decided for an 'average', more middle of the road brandname (since we need 'salesforce' in the name) and therefore the logo-design should lift this up to the required up-market/high-end total logo+brandname which is required/desired!!
No Files Added