Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Thinkspree is a start-up virtual event (conferences, webinars, online trianing) production and promotion company. We will partner with companies who utilize the medium for customer acquisition and to deliver training via the web.
We aren't a technology company (although we couldn't do our job without our technology partners), rather the real value we provide is butts in seats. We are a marketing company. We focus 90% of our efforts into driving registrations/attendees/leads to our partner's events. The other 10% is for production/management of the actual live event and follow-up/reporting.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a brand -- and for us that starts with a logo to use on our website, stationary, business cards, etc.
It should be a mix between agency flair (marketing aspect) and robust platform/delivery capabilities (technology aspect).
As a frame of reference we'd like to list some competitors in this space:
Realize that these companies are mainly focused on the technology/platform aspect -- our value proposition relies heavily on our marketing efforts for each event we produce.
We want you to marry those two concepts - and we realize the name "Thinkspree!" doesn't naturally convey either.
Play around with the exclamation point -- we've been thinking of excluding it.
If we like your work, we would be excited to continue the relationship and work with you on our upcoming website redesign project.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The logo needs to communicate credibly to organizations ranging from start-ups to research firms and small non-profits.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo/font should NOT feel overly corporate or flashy. We're open to all fonts and color schemes (as we will be re-branding the site according to the new logo) - as long as the message is conveyed.
No Files Added