Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We're a five piece rock band that needs an eye-catching logo to help us market ourselves. This would be used on our myspace and web pages, business cards, a large stage banner, possibly on the bass drum head, flyers, t-shirts, promo pack...everywhere product placement is necessary.
The band name is taken from the Buddy Miles song, which doesn't provide a lot of inspiration through the lyrics, as it's about a woman that stepped out on him. Hovever, it does have quite a groove to it.
We're all veterans of the music business, not bright eyed youths...but still have a lot of passion for what we do. We play mostly cover songs at this point, but will include originals as well.
We project a party atmosphere when we play, and in fact, our slogan is "The party starts NOW!!"
You can take a look at our myspace page as a possible source of inspiration.
No Files Added