Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Killer Deal is going to be a web-based company that leverages social media - namely, Facebook and Twitter - to drive consumers to the website <www.thekillerdeal.com> where they can purchase "the killer deal of the day." The killer deal is a daily special of a local business/vendor who offers x% off of a regularly priced product or service. The website allows them to sell their products/services to a larger crowd of people than they would otherwise. The deals change every 24 hours. Similar ideas in this market are groupon.com and livingsocial.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The look we're looking for our website:
- www.livingsocial.com (the feel of the website in general - not the logo)
Specific to the stationery and business cards:
Don't worry about the tagline and contact information - we will fill that out once you send the design
- Rep's name
- Rep's phone
- Rep's email
- Facebook site
- Twitter name
- www.thekillerdeal.com (unless the logo incorporates the website address)
Specific to the brochure:
Just create a design that matches the logo, business cards, and stationery. We can fill in the content once we receive the design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience tends to be:
- younger, about two-thirds are 18-34
- better educated, 80% have a college degree or higher
- more often single
- more likely to be women than men
- more likely to be working in a white collar profession
- have more disposable income than average
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Feel free to take the phrase "the killer deal" and run with it. Despite the inclusion of the word "killer", we won't select a logo that suggests any type of criminal activity. Please take the time to look at the similar sites to understand the marketing concept.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
We are looking for a clean, catchy, FUN design that people will remember. When designing the logo, consider incorporating attractive art from categories that people might receive a discount on: food, clothing, travel, etc. This is not a requirement, simply something for you to consider. The name of the website, the killer deal, whether as one word or as three words, should be incorporated into the logo and be easily readable on t-shirts, Facebook, etc. We want the name of the website to be clearly readable and the logo would probably work better square than long.
No Files Added