Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small bakery in Europe and starting to sell cupcakes
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Were looking for an overall look for our cupcake company. Meaning: businesscard design; cupcake illustrated icons and graphics; Logo for company name The Cupcake Factory
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is 20-60 year olds and people who enjoy eating an occasional cupcakes.
Also businesses and weddings are our customers.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
http://cupcakesonline.com/ (we like the colors and the styles and illustrations and icons)
http://www.magnoliabakery.com/ (the old fashioned look)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Were thinking of an old-fashioned steaming factory illustration. But were quite open for other ideas as well. Maybe steam shaped like a cupcake coming out of the pipe It has to give the 50s feel to it. Cosy, homey, warm, sparkley
For example it can also be a cute illustrated cupcake with a factory shape around it.
Colours: everything will be pastel baby pinks, violet, blue, green, yellows etc.
We like graphics of a wide range of at least 11 sorts of cupcake flavours. They can all look alike, but the different flavours must be seen in the illustrations. Illustrations are described beneath:
- Double chocolate (dark chocolate cake, dark frosting swirl and sprinkles)
- Lemon swirl ( light vanilla cake, Baby Pink frosting and lemon slice decoration)
- Red velvet (red cake, white topping, red sprinkles)
- Vanilla sky (light vanilla cake, soft lilac topping, miscellaneous decoration)
- Carrot Cupcake (light vanilla cake with white topping and carrot decoration)
- Strawberry Dreamz (vanilla cake & baby pink topping)
- Choconilla (dark cake, creamy white topping, choco sprinkles)
- Hawaii: Light cake and fluffy baby blue topping; coconut sprinkles)
- Monkey Business : (dark chocolate cake with soft yellow banana topping & banana decoration)
- Creamy Cappuccino: ( Mocha cake and Mocha topping; choco sprinkles)
- The Razzie: (Vanilla Cake with deep red topping; raspberry decoration)
Each flavour can have a funny decoration which embodies the flavour itself we leave that up to you.
Accompanying the illustrations must be a 50s creamy / swirley font, bold and cosy.
This entire assignment has to represent cuteness, cosiness, warmth. The good old days.
No Files Added