Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
International Tourism Development (I.T.D.)
What do you do?
I.T.D. delivers turn-key tourism attractions to investors, entrepreneurs and
public companies. We transform a mainly winter touristic area (where customers can find only ski plants) into a 12 months source of income:
(1) We help the customer to choose the best tourism attraction for his area. These attractions can be: Adventure parks on the trees, alpine coasters, artificial ski slopes, mountain bike tracks etc;
(2) Once the project is approved, we take care of the realization of the attractions;
(3) We train the staff of the customer to run the attractions in the best way, i.e. Alpine Style!
All of our products have nothing to do with the winter, the snow and the cold. The attractions that we sell are used in the summer, when the weather is warm, the sun is shining, and nature presents you beautiful green landscapes.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
I.T.D. , with or without dots
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Perfect. We just need all the source files.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Investors and businessmen dealing with mountain tourism. They can be
(1) rich owners of hotels or of ski plants;
(2) public companies wishing to develop tourism in a specific area;
The countries where we want to sell are the ones growing very fast, such as BRICS or CIVETS. That's why, coming from the italian Alps, we offer to our customer "The Alpine Style, Worldwide".
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
(1) We are PROFESSIONAL: we have 25 years of experience and everything we sell is projected according to the high European safety standards;
(2) We are COOL: we offer The Alpine Style, Worldwide (that stays also for profitable and luxury);
(3) We are ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: everything we do is suitable for ecotouristic places;
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
The logo should contain the letters I.T.D., with or without dots, and the catchphrase "The Alpine Style, Worldwide". Any image related to mountain, sport (such as climbing, cycling, bike freeride...) adventure etc. is ok, but not strictly necessary.
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
It can be (light or dark) green and (light or dark) brown as the trees, or blue as the sky in a sunny day in the mountains, or grey as the rocks.... open to proposals!
If possible, the logo should make sense also printed black and white.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Purple and violet...
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Essential, adventurous, professional, cool.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, brochures, leaflets, power point presentations.... everything that has to do with communication!
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
I wouldn't like to influence anybody. The things I listed above should be quite inspiring.
No Files Added