Smart Allergy Labs, Inc.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Smart Allergy Labs, Inc. provides tools and resources to primary care physicians to relieve their patients from allergy suffering through onsite allergy testing and immunotherapy.
WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY?
DESCRIBE YOUR AUDIENCE
Primary care physicians and clinic staff
WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
Stationery package should communicate the brand's reputation as a trustworthy, efficient and socially responsible service provider.
Style and Concept
WHAT STYLES DO YOU LIKE?
Modern, but friendly
WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE OR HATE?
Colors should be consistent with existing logo
ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO? (OPTIONAL)
- 8.5 x 11 business stationery (includes: logo, address, main phone number, website)
- #10 envelope (includes: logo, return address)
- 3.5 x 5.25 Thank you note (includes: logo)
- Thank you envelope (includes: logo, address)
- Fax template (grayscale)
- Word document template that mirrors stationery template
- Label (large standard Avery, with capability to expand or reduce, as needed)
- High resolution logo, as provided
- Company name: Smart Allergy Labs, Inc.
- Address: 6243 IH-10 West, Suite 855, San Antonio, Texas 78201
- Phone number: 800-380-7074
- Website: www.smartallergylabs.com
- No straight lines or other design elements that limit real estate for copy
No Files Added