Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Inlevel - company established to build internet platform which allows enter into next generation of relationships with enterprise customers. Technology means the most recent and innovative goods and services on the market. Computer software, Internet and related services will be important part of the offer. To get feeling what is behind company concept we recommend to read cluetrain manifesto (http://cluetrain.com).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- logo mostly will be used in the Internet
- it is all about technology: enthusiasm and fun is appreciated but it is important to remember that both suppliers and customers are very serious guys - they are responsible for strategic decision which have influence on many people and real money
- name "inlevel" should be easy to read and remember
- in addition to logo, we also need letterhead (A4) and business card designs
No Files Added