Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Diamond Core is a new company dedicated to providing absolutely the highest quality nutritional products for women athletes, delivered to them with fanatic dedication to ingredient selection based on science and research. Our ingredients are known to be the very highest quality available in order to deliver the absolute best products that enhance athletes' health and well being and can help them perform at their peak. Our products also help sustain a healthy, active lifestyle for exceptionally active women.
We have developed a series of products that perform the same function as the products typically designed for men, but these are formulated and tailored for women. Our products can help hydrate, maintain lean and strong muscle mass and build strong dense bones and joints.
- have no preservatives
- are all natural
- have no caffeine
- support strong body function in sports
- appeal to women
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo that:
- appeals particularly to women involved in athletics (competitive, active)
- is visually stunning
- is timeless and memorable
- comprises creativity
- has some "cool" appeal such that you might want to wear it on a cap or t-shirt
- has interesting colors that we can use in the thematic development of our website
- matches a clear and interesting type-face with a creative aspect
- can be easily scaled to various sizes for trade show banners etc.
- can be easily embossed on a hat or printed on a water bottle
- is not an overly complicated 3-D image with a lot of shading etc.
- must work in vector form
We need to know the font typfaces and foundry for proper licensing
We also need simple stationary and business cards that easily and seemlessly incorporate the designed logo and are not overly complex.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our consumer: Women who are (or aspire to be) competitive amateur athletes in running, triathlons, cycling, swimming, basketball, racquet sports etc. or who work out fervently almost every day. These are women who are series about health and nutrition and about performance in their sport, as well as the condition of their bodies. They are often competitive and are always serious about their training regimen. They will use products that support healthy nutrition.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Major league baseball here http://www.sports-logos-screensavers.com...
or even better
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have something that cleanly incorporates our name, Diamond Core, with the graphic.
We don't really want anything with a picture or representation of a carbon diamond because our product is not about diamonds but is rather meant to evoke a strong core or strong self or strong woman, not a piece of carbon. If you had in mind THE one most clever design with a diamond in it, then we will take a look, but I think you would be missing the point.
We want something exciting and active and original (see the LPGA logo mentioned above) -- Good luck and good drawing!
No Files Added