Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A small software development start up that is gearing to go into full service. Although I am the main individual driving the establishment of the company, we have expanded our team and are now in a position to truly provide solid software solutions to our client base.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I would like a simple but progressive visual presence on the web. I would like to acquire a logo that will be used to brand this business. I would like the logo to have a 'coat-of-arms' feel using a phoenix (or flying bird) concept and it should also display the words 'Sphynx Software Solutions LLC' in some arrangement. The desired color scheme of the site is to use orange, red, yellow, & white so a logo should incorporate a design that will work well with this color scheme. It is important that the logo has a futuristic, sharp, vibrant, and 3-D feel.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
General public, advertising industry, financial industry, IT industry, small business, and corporate professionals.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- I like this logo. I like the 3-D effect, the hovering effect, the integration of logo and font, the reflection, and appropriate use of font
- I like the integration of the company name into the design. The name is integral to the design.
- I like the gradient background, the complex movement but simple design and clean design
- I like the gradient background
- I like the tight integration of graphic and company name
- I like the simplicity of the logo
- I like the coloring of this logo, gradient in leaf, font type used
- I like the integration image and font to make logo.
- I like the design of this logo, the 3-D dimension, and the simplicity of logo and font
- This was something along the lines of what I had originally envisioned but not sticking to it
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A boring, un-exciting, indistinguishable logo.
No Files Added