LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a physician-owned clinical laboratory that processes and diagnoses skin biopsies from patients. Our contributing physicians perform a skin biopsies on their patients, typically to diagnose a skin cancer or rash. The skin biopsy is sent to our lab and then processed into a slide which is interpreted under a microscope by our dermatopathologist. A pathology report with the diagnosis is sent back to the contributing physician.
1) Accuracy in diagnosis
2) Quick turn-around time
3) A personal relationship with the dermatopathologist, who is always available and can provide live review of the original slide via a microscope-mounted webcam.
For more information on our type of business, you can look at a similar company's website - Dermpath Diagnostics.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that conveys a sense of competence, trust, reliability, and professionalism. The logo may (or may not) use an abstract rendition of either:
1) a skin biopsy under the microscope, for example http://missinglink.ucsf.edu/lm/Dermatolo...
2) a pathology slide, http://www.geocities.com/steve_schoner/m...
3) a microscope, see Leica DM LB
However, it should not be too literal. Alternatively, you can come up with something different, using symbols, letters, etc.
It will be used in stationery (pathology report, biopsy requisition form, letterhead, envelopes), business cards, and a website. A sample pathology report from another company can be found at http://www.dermpathdiagnostics.com/asset...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) Physicians who perform skin biopsies - typically dermatologists, but also family practicioners, etc.
2) Patients will also be viewing copies of their pathology report, with company logo and design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) Company name in design: Center for Dermatopathology
2) Can be rendered effectively in greyscale such that it transmits well over fax.
No Files Added