Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a physician-owned clinical laboratory that processes and diagnoses skin biopsies from patients. Our contributing physicians perform a skin biopsies on their patients, typically to diagnose a skin cancer or rash. The skin biopsy is sent to our lab and then processed into a slide which is interpreted under a microscope by our dermatopathologist. A pathology report with the diagnosis is sent back to the contributing physician.
1) Accuracy in diagnosis
2) Quick turn-around time
3) A personal relationship with the dermatopathologist, who is always available and can provide live review of the original slide via a microscope-mounted webcam.
For more information on our type of business, you can look at a similar company's website - Dermpath Diagnostics.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that conveys a sense of competence, trust, reliability, and professionalism. The logo may (or may not) use an abstract rendition of either:
1) a skin biopsy under the microscope, for example http://missinglink.ucsf.edu/lm/Dermatolo...
2) a pathology slide, http://www.geocities.com/steve_schoner/m...
3) a microscope, see Leica DM LB
However, it should not be too literal. Alternatively, you can come up with something different, using symbols, letters, etc.
It will be used in stationery (pathology report, biopsy requisition form, letterhead, envelopes), business cards, and a website. A sample pathology report from another company can be found at http://www.dermpathdiagnostics.com/asset...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) Physicians who perform skin biopsies - typically dermatologists, but also family practicioners, etc.
2) Patients will also be viewing copies of their pathology report, with company logo and design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) Company name in design: Center for Dermatopathology
2) Can be rendered effectively in greyscale such that it transmits well over fax.
No Files Added