Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Six Star Property
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for the website which will also be used for printed brochures and business cards. The logo should look good together with the layout of the website, which will be similar to that of oondi.com and on paper (you can make a version with more contrast if the website logo wouldn't come out well when printed).
The color scheme will be mostly neutral (see oondi.com for an example; mostly unobtrusive gradients and some blue & orange here and there). As long as the logo doesn't clash with this, it'll do.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We want to have a professional but modern look for our potential clients.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The star ratings at oondi.com
Other logo's from crowdSPRING:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We need the vector files so the logo can later be resized or adjusted for any format.
What we do not want;
- Purely font based logo's (we'd like an image)
- Generic logo's which could be used by any kind of company
- Old fashioned or dull logo's
No Files Added