Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are a startup in stealth mode doing a commercial payments platform as a service.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What pieces of stationery do you need designed (biz cards, letterhead, etc.)?
ID/color treatment and business cards
What is your industry?
Small/Medium/Enterprise businesses needing a bank independant payments platform
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
With the "consumerisation" of so much of what we do in our business lives, now treasurer/cfo/business owner expect slick, frictionless solutions for their payment and banking needs. They prefer to adopt high service, consumer like brands to address their pain in payments and commercial trade. Counter to what most traditional suppliers offer in staid brands, Sipree aims for a fresher brand given the novelty of our payment service platform.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1. Ease of adoption, frictionless functionality and novel features surrounding the payment
2. Safety, stability and trust given were a payments platform company
3. Modesty and Siprees running in the background dutifully handling payments solutions, not a hot brand, a cool/stable/solid platform for managing payments and financial transaction offerings
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text only word mark is our thought, but we can be sold on a modest wordmark with a glyph
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
cool muted colors blues, burnt ornage, chocolate browns, dark greens, maroons, two color best but open to more
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
no hot colors, chrome, neon, white blue, pastel, yellow, ornage, yellow-red
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
clean, stable, simple, modest
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
sales literature, web as part of direct sales campaigns, pitch decks, nested in partner's soltuions built on the sipree platform
No Files Added