Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Salt N Caramel
What do you do?
Manufacturing and marketing of Sweet & Salty savouries!
A house of signature flavours, Salt N Caramel encompasses a relishing range of sweet & salted products from both Arab & Western worlds. The sweet range includes toffees, crunchies, bars, crispies, cakes, caramelized nuts, cookies, crunchies, macaroons, tarts, and exquisite cakes. The salty range include salted cookies, bars, nut desserts, cheesecakes, wafers & biscuits.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Salt N Caramel
What specific designs do you need?
[u'Business cards', u'Letterhead', u'Envelopes']
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
- Arab & European consumers
- 22-54 years
- SEC A, B
- Premium shoppers
- Care about & love gifting friends and family on special occasions
- Believe expensive = quality
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1. Premiumness & quality The designs should look premium in terms of color representations, font styles, vector/image usages, & should stand for quality.
2. Unique & interesting Signature flavours & savours most suited for your taste buds. Base tastes are homey. But we add our touch to them, and bring them to a unique relishing platform.
3. International appeal The products will be marketed across Middle Eastern & European markets, and hence the designs should reflect the target audience.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- All styles are welcome as long as they connote the specifics answered to the previous question - premium, quality, signature tastes from home, & international appeal.
- Vectors, images & textures are liked; but the premiumness should not be lost.
- We like if the logo has a BORDER to the text as we believe they bring premiumness; but not necessary. You don't have to limit your creativity!
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Colors that can give a premium touch. Colors that are linked to the category.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
No bounds. Let the imagination flow!
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Premium, signature flavor house, & international.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Packaging, stationery, all point-of-sales material, video advertisements, digital assets & real estate assets.
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
Please refer to the attached file. This includes everything that you might want to know about the brand and all the information required for designing.
In case you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to message us. We're always here to help you help us! :)
No Files Added