Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a landlord-tenant law practice group who specialize in providing legal services to the multifamily industry. We have pioneered proprietary technology that enables us to efficiently and accurately prepare/file high-volume legal documents. In addition to our technology, we pride ourselves on the relationships we build with clients through dedicated service and have created our process from their perspective forward.
We are currently the largest (in terms of volume of documents prepared annually) and most technologically advanced law firm in our state that is solely dedicated to the multifamily residential property management industry. We intend to expand and become a national brand in our industry.
Our firm's name is Sage Law Practice Group, PLC. We are currently revitalizing our old brand (old name has been purposely left out so as not to disrupt our new creative direction), and we want to delay the release of our 'new' identity until we have completed creation of this new brand.
If we are excited about the results we receive, this will be the first of several projects that we would like to complete (print design, PowerPoint, web design, blog, etc.). Our name 'Sage Law Practice Group' is rooted in the definition related to 'sage advice', rather than the color 'sage'. Therefore it is not necessary to use the color 'sage' prominently in the creative.
Below is some sample information intended to conceal our true identity. However, this sample information has approximately the same # of letters and spacing as our actual information.
Name: Robert L. Southall
Address: 785 Gross Pointe Drive
New Haven, CA 12345
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Innovative Logo & Stationery Package
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) Executive level decision makers; 2) Regional/multi-site property managers; 3) Property Managers/Leasing Consultants; 4) Residents who receive letters and Court documents from us.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Designs that are sufficiently polished to support a major national brand. The look should be equally comfortable with our twin personas - 1) we are a law firm; 2) we are a technology company. As such, the vibe should be:
* respectable - suitable for a law firm
* artsy - suitable for a technology/software firm
* look and feel like a national brand
* look good in both color and b/w
* transfer well from letterhead to tradeshow booth to disposable pens
* clean and simple
* cool enough to tattoo
* our favorite style of painting is the 'impressionist' style
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We need two variations of the logo; 1) 'Sage' alone; and 2) 'Sage Law Practice Group'. The first uses will be a sign in front of our new office and our unveiling on our trade show booth. There is a natural tendency to associate the color with our name, and we will use it strategically to highlight/accent elements of our marketing collateral and website. The logo therefore should focus on design aesthetic with subtle and smart use of the color.
No Files Added