Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
Develope of Apartments for Low Icome, Mid-level, and Luxury. Most people who will receive business cards are professionals such as Architects, Lawyers, and Contractors.
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Building. Simplicity. Edgey.
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
Rise City Properties. Shawn Naim. Santa Monica, CA. 310-424-1400. www.risecity.la
No Files Added