Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Brian White Realty, Inc. is a residential real estate company that I operate independently. I need a logo and a design for a business card. The business card must have room for my picture.
My clients are typically between 20-45 years old. They usually purchase homes within 10% of the median price range for the area.
I want a clean, simple logo that conveys trustworthiness, honesty, and authority, while not becoming too old-fashioned or stodgy. The logo must straddle the line between a modern and an established company. Customers should immediately recognize that it is a residential real estate company. (I don't know how to convey this without using a house of some sort in the logo??) It will be used on my website, business cards, newsletters and print media.
I am open to all ideas, colors, etc. Be creative!
No Files Added