Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Need design of logo, business card, letterhead and envelope - Renewable Energy Institute of Florida is a Non-Profit Corporation - we raise money and support renewable energy projects being developed by Florida based colleges and universities - We also provide consulting services in the fields of renewable energy (solar, biomass, wind, ocean, biofuels), green building and sustainable lifestyle - The logo should communicate the stability of a non-profit organization blended with with a style that appeals to the college crowd - We prefer something simple and easy to print from a basic ink jet printer without alot of fades or photo quality graphics
I assume that the text used for names and phone numbers will be TrueType fonts that we can change as needed
I am not intimately familiar with some of the file types and may need advice in that area
I look forward to getting started...
No Files Added