LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
First Federal Properties, Inc. is a Real Estate Investment, Development, and Brokerage company. We identify opportunities for investors, create value through development and/or turn around, and offer consulting services to a select group of clientele. Current market opportunities include foreclosed properties, bankruptcies, acquisition of non-performing loans secured by Real Estate, troubled property workouts, and re-positioning underperforming or distressed properties. Green Building and Green Renovation are hot topics today.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo and stationary. You might also suggest colors/schemes for the stationary and website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The target audience is multi faceted:
- Investors who are skeptical, cautious, and want to feel confident in the people who invest their hard earned capital
- Lenders who might make loans on our projects. They are more conservative than a few years ago. They need to know that lending on our projects is safe, and the loan will be repaid.
- Banks who have foreclosed real estate and non-performing loans that we are attempting to purchase. They are bombarded by calls from the unprofessional brokers and neophyte investor. These calls waste their time. They need to be able to understand quickly that we are real players in this market.
- Brokers who represent properties and development projects that are in trouble. They will want to size us up quickly, and know that we can perform.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The following designs are interesting to us:
- Check out the logo from Carolina Capital Land Partners (www.carolinacapitallandpartners.com). The logo is clean, and incorporates the company initials. The green color is a nice touch in that it can be tied into the Green Building concepts and technologies.
- Also look at the logo from www.benstonegroup.com. Again, the logo is clean and incorporates the company initial.
- The CCIM logo (www.ccim.com) will be incorporated into our website, stationary, and business cards as we are members of the CCIM institute. So, our logo should be complementary to the CCIM logo.
- Look at the logo at www.revencapital.com. This is simple, yet elegant
Remember that the logo and promotional materials need to demonstrate that our company has the ability to:
- Properly manage investment capital
- Manage a real estate project buildout/finish and/or turnaround
- Successfully market a finished real estate project.
- Return high yields to investors
- Close a transaction with a seller, bank, investment group, etc.
Financial strength, credibility, and market savvy are cornerstones to our business.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The design must be elegant, clean, promote stability and credibility. We prefer to have the company name (First Federal Properties, Inc.) incorporated into the logo. The logo will set the stage for all other promotional materials, including the website. It would be helpful to see how the logo will look on a sample web page (colors, texture, etc).
We dont want something trendy, that is good today but old tomorrow.
No Files Added