(Means "Point" in spanish. It comes from "Point of sale device". When you hand your credit card to a store's clerk, he/she swipes it in a "Point of sale device")
What do you do?
We let people accept credit card payments, they only need a smartphone and a little device that is connected to it.
It is very similar to what these competitors do:
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT NEED LETTERHEAD NOR ENVELOPES AT THIS TIME, INSTEAD WE WOULD LIKE THEIR EQUIVALENT IN THE DIGITAL WORLD:
- Signature for emails (logo, name, rol, address)
- Porwerpoint template: Only cover slide (first slide) and regular slide template
What is your industry?
Technology services for small business owners
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT NEED LETTERHEAD NOR ENVELOPES AT THIS TIME, INSTEAD WE WOULD LIKE A POWERPOINT TEMPLATE AND A SIGNATURE FOR OUR E-MAILS
- Small business owners and free lancers (as clients)
- Banks (as business partners)
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1) Reliability/Solidity/Boldness/Security (avoid typical drawing of a lock)
3) Simplicity (We love the minimalist style, although it is not a must)
IMPORTANT: Must be easy to differentiate vs. Square.com's logo
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
- Square.com (this is the one we like the most)
- Simple.com (the circle in the logo is ugly, but we like the typography and the look and feel of the overall site)
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
I only have a vague idea, open to suggestions. Some key points:
a) Our product at the moment is a black rectangle.
b) I am currently thinking of just one or two colors to make it simple. Colors that communicate what I described above (Reliability/Solidity..., Coolness, Simplicity).
c) Some colors I like (again, pick one or two):
- Yellow (as a secondary color)
d) Again, I'm open to suggestions...
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Avoid: Pink, red, orange, purple
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
1) Embossed in a small plastic device
2) User interface of an iPhone app
3) Landing page of a website
4) Signature of e-mails
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
This is how the competitor's product works (ours is very similar): https://squareup.com/square
Our product looks like this, although the shape and color may change in the future:
No Files Added