Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TENZING is an artisanal beverage wholesaler in Chicago, focusing on craft spirits and boutique wines from around the world. The wholesale market means that TENZING will sell to restaurants and retailers only and not to the general public. TENZING will be the middle tier of the three tier system.
Tenzing Norgay is considered one of the most influential people of the 20th century. He is the most famous Sherpa in history. In 1953 Tenzing Norgay led Sir Edmund Hillary to the summit of Mt. Everest and they were the first to achieve this feat. Tenzing had spent more than 20 years studying the routes and making many attempts. He was extremely humble and hard working.
Our company will adopt those same principles. We have spent years navigating the wine and spirits industry and we would consider ourselves guides for our customers and suppliers.
The company is built around 3 Principles:
PEOPLE: TENZING has a team of talented, knowledgeable leaders in Chicago who take a hands on approach to selling, consulting and taking unique products to market. The team consists of sommeliers, mixologists, and experts.
PORTFOLIO: TENZINGs portfolio is made up of hand-crafted wines and spirit comprising wineries and distillers with a story, heritage and a unique offering. Wineries and distillers that are built on basic principles of sustainability and responsible production that fit a niche in the Chicago market. Each wine and or spirit will have a unique story that we want to tell.
SERVICE: TENZING takes a new approach to service. Starting with the open plan office in Chicagos West Loop, where customers can come and experience the brands through tastings, educational seminars and mixology labs. Our products are delivered on refrigerated trucks, providing white glove handling of these unique items. Our team of sales consultants has a roll up our sleeves approach and will work closely with bars, restaurants and retailers to provide value to their business. TENZING services the top 1000 accounts in the Metro Chicago areas, focusing on fine dining restaurants, bars and independent wine/spirits stores.
TENZING uses new forms of communication to reach customers including our dynamic website, Twitter, Facebook and email newsletters.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
TENZING is looking for a company identity to use across multiple forms of branding including:
- Business materials letterhead, business cards, company presentations
- Boxes shipping boxes for wine/sprits cases
- Signage at office
- Website and icon for Social Networks (Twitter, Facebook)
- Trucks and vans
Look/Feel of TENZING Logo:
- Small and nimble
- Classic (cocktails, spirits, mixology)
- Modern a new take on an existing model (wholesaler)
- Office is raw, exposed brick, timber beams
- Slightly irreverent
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- Customers are sommeliers, mixologists, bar owners, specialty wine retailers.
- Wine professionals
- Spirit gurus.
- We want customers to see us as equals experts like them, bringing them the products they desire for their business.
- Craft spirit and wine companies
- producers who trust us with their products. They should feel that we are aligned and understanding of their product, message, sales needs and uniqueness of their brands.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We Like These Designs:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Identity Should Include:
Logo: ability to place logo on different backgrounds and sizes.
Colors: There are two color schemes we are considering:
1 Orange, white and dark chocolate brown (Hermes Orange)
2 Black, white and Red
Please provide logo treatments in PDF format
Logo should include name: TENZING and also treatments with the sub-name A Wine and Spirits Company
No Files Added