Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cynex Consulting, LLC
What do you do?
Business consulting (financial analysis, business planning, marketing, advertising, operations). My biggest selling feature is that I EXECUTE on everything that I propose to my clients (I do it for them). I don't just give them advice on what to do.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Name: CynEX Consulting Tagline: Where ex means execution (Note: I don't mind "ex" in their twice for effect - see current logo for example)
What specific designs do you need?
[u'Business cards', u'Letterhead', u'Envelopes']
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
-Most of my clients are business owners
-My clients own businesses that typically generate $500k-$10million/yr
-Many of my clients are doctors and lawyers who own their own practice/firm
-Most of my clients are either launching a new company or a new division and hire me to help them do that
-Most of my clients are in Texas but eventually they could be anywhere in the US
-Nearly all of my clients are very well-educated
-Most of my clients are affluent
-Most of my clients are in their 40s
-My clients are both men and women (more are men than women at this time)
-My clients value that I am smart, sharp-witted, and that I do what I say I'm going to do (which is: EXECUTE)
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1. I EXECUTE (I love my tagline and so do my clients, so it needs to stand out). The tagline is: "Where EX means execution." This is what makes me different from every other consultant out there. I am truly "in" their business while I work for them.
2. I am serious, brilliant, & different (intimidating yet sexy/desirable)
3. I am a perfectionist; no detail is overlooked
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
I prefer text only. I like clean, crisp, simple designs. I love the use of multiple fonts to evoke senses.
I like the following elements of my current logo:
1. The ex stands out (I like to be able to pull the "ex" from the top and create proposals with the proposal headings using the "ex". For example: execute, excite, exude, etc (I will upload examples of what I mean)
2. I like a serious logo and then I'd like add more feminine elements to my letterhead. I want the back side of my letterhead to have a cool design.
3. I want my business card to be serious (not feminine). I like the idea of having black on the back side of the business card with either "executions" or "professional executions" as the only word(s) on the back. I'm thinking black on black with either spot uv or some kind of texture for the word itself. I really want people to notice it and think "wow, that's cool" and "wow, she might actually execute people for a living". (That's a joke obviously but that's the look I'm going for with the back of the card).
I do NOT like the fonts in my current logo (the font on the ex is fine, but I don't like the font of "CynEX Consulting" and "Where ex means execution". NEED A BETTER FONT FAMILY and I need to know what the font family is so that I can download it and use it when I type letters onto the stationary.
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
I'm open to some creative suggestions on this but it needs to be a serious color schedule. I like the black/gray/maroon that I have now but would like to see proposals in other "rich, dark, complex" colors that you feel are powerful as well. I LOVE THE COLOR GRAY (all shades). Both my house and my office have a ton of gray shades.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Nothing "bright and light". No primary colors (red, orange, etc). I don't like a lot of color. Primary color needs to be gray (or black on the business card)
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Everywhere but mostly in print. I will use the logo on letterhead, in proposals, presentations, on my business cards, and secondarily on my website.
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
1. ex must be prominent in logo
2. Tagline must be included
No Files Added