Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
"pricecare.com" is a healthcare services e-commerce company based on a patented algorithm that matches consumers of health care services with providers of those services. This healthcare matching web service is designed to create a free market environment for healthcare services.
The audience is comprised of consumers and providers. The consumer can be a patient, caretaker, physician, insurance company or self insured corporation. The providers can be individual or groups of doctors as well as healthcare organizations such as hospitals.
Credibility is very important. Consumers are shopping for necessary services and providers rely on the site to present these services accurately, so the logo should be on the conservative side as far as design and color.
The logo will be used on the website, stationary and all promotional materials.
No Files Added