Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small financial services company with a focus on long term safe investments. The majority of our customers are retired senior citizens with a few 40-50 year olds that are looking to get out of the stock market.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need for you to have experience designing for the web and also for print. I would like for you to select cymk color combinations based on color books using appropriate stock samples. When your design is selected, I will view the cymk values you selected and refer to my color books to determine how it will appear in print. PLEASE do not select color combinations by using the pantone bridge.
LOGO REPAIR -
* Need new cymk color combination (blue / green) that will look great printed
* Need new RGB color combination (blue / green) that will look great on web and is similar to print
(I realize there is no true match between the two, more concerned about each looking great
for their corresponding use and that when comparing print vs. web that they do not look like
a completely different logo
* Would like to see different type used for line 1 and line 2
* Looking for new and trendy - YET TRADITIONAL
- Business Card Design (4 Color Process over 4 Color Process)
- Stationary Design
- Envelope Design
- Presentation Folder Design
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
As mentioned above, most of our clients are above the age of 65. While I don't want the designs to be boring and "stale", I do need for them to still be somewhat within the box. This age group likes things a bit more traditional and something that they are familar with. Please also consider font sizes when creating your designs.
Image we want to promote:
- Warm (Kind and Friendly), not too corporate and "stuffy"
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Need to stick with a blue and green ... just not what we have now.
No Files Added