Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
PaperPhobic is a web app that helps people store their information online rather than in their filing cabinets. Right now our product is geared specifically toward receipts, which can be captured via scanner and uploaded through our web site or desktop application, or photographed and uploaded from a mobile phone.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that can be used in print and on the web, and a business card design that is derived from that logo and color scheme. Our product is simple, secure and highly reliable, and our logo and business cards should complement those themes.
Corporate information that must appear on the business card:
1. Our product name/logo ("PaperPhobic")
2. Corporate web site (www.paperphobic.com)
3. Our company name ("Digital Sublimity, Inc.") - note, we don't want to draw attention to this, but it should appear in some basic form, i.e. at the bottom it might read "PaperPhobic is a Digital Sublimity production."
Personal information that must appear on the business card:
1. Name (this should be moderately emphasized)
2. Position Title (this shouldn't draw attention, we just want to be able to identify the area in which a given partner is working)
3. Mobile number
In order to avoid clutter, it is perfectly acceptable to place only the company name and logo on the front, and everything else on the back. Other combinations of a two-sided card are fine, too.
Please note that we plan to spend a good chunk of change on printing high quality business cards. If you have a unique or unconventional idea, we would love to see it! Of course, you will not be penalized for going with a traditional model.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our goal is to revolutionize the way people store and manage information that is traditionally stored on paper, so anybody whose desk has a tendency to accumulate paper is a targeted customer.
But if we have to be more narrow, we'll focus on high-spenders who are enthusiastic about trying new technologies (iPhone owners, we're looking at you).
We want our customers to know that our product is reliable, secure and as easy as taking a picture.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We think these are neat because they show a wide range of cleverness and creativity:
However, it's important that a business card not be a gimmick. If you take a nontraditional route, please be sure to maintain professionalism in the concept.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Incorporating licensed stock material into the design is acceptable, but it should complement your original idea rather than take the place of it.
No Files Added