LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Big Idea:
Fashiontegrity is an etailer who uses good manners, thoughtfulness and integrity to deliver consistently-interesting and size-sensitive "above the hips" fashion experiences. We want to be *the* go-to place on line for women's tops and accessories.
Fashiontegrity's core values are:
Fashiontegrity's personality is:
Fashiontegrity's premise addresses two under-serviced markets:
- There doesn't appear to be a site which specifically targets women 35+ which addresses the elements of original design ("local designers") a broader range of fits and a focus on "above the hips" (i.e. tops and accessories.)
- Because doing business on line is Fashiontegrity's core strength, it will solve the issue of offering small-med Canadian and American designers a wider audience for their products.
FOR THE COMPLETE AND DETAILED BRAND DIRECTION, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
* Can be any colour/s, but should still look good in black and white if necessary
* The name is "Fashiontegrity"; however, the web address (fashiontegrity.com) should be incorporated. In other words, "Fashiontegrity" should be able to stand alone.
* Format should have the flexibility to transfer to different formats and sizes (e.g. from biz card to billboard.)
* Should be instantly recognizable to the customer (no difficult interpretation.)
- Business Card (no limitations, other than it should be standard North American size)
- Letterhead + envelope
- Clothing tag (e.g. business card-sized tag to attach to articles of clothing by string or plastic tie)
- Clothing label (picture typical clothing label put in shirts - must contain web address)
Please note the design will form the basis for a web site, Twitter background, Facebook, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
In a nutshell, our audience is women 35+ who want to look distinctive whose sizes range from small to XL. We understand that just because youre not 23 and a size 6 doesnt mean you dont care about fashion and looking good.
FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF OUR TWO TARGET CUSTOMERS, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
You're the designer. Based on the information I provided, I leave it in your hands to create the vision. To guide you I have included in the attached PowerPoint screen shots (and links) of sites I like the look of.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
As mentioned previously, I don't *necessarily* want the logo to be "Fashiontegrity.com", but rather "Fashiontegrity" with a clear reference to the web address. Is this reasonable and feasible?
No Files Added