Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Big Idea:
Fashiontegrity is an etailer who uses good manners, thoughtfulness and integrity to deliver consistently-interesting and size-sensitive "above the hips" fashion experiences. We want to be *the* go-to place on line for women's tops and accessories.
Fashiontegrity's core values are:
Fashiontegrity's personality is:
Fashiontegrity's premise addresses two under-serviced markets:
- There doesn't appear to be a site which specifically targets women 35+ which addresses the elements of original design ("local designers") a broader range of fits and a focus on "above the hips" (i.e. tops and accessories.)
- Because doing business on line is Fashiontegrity's core strength, it will solve the issue of offering small-med Canadian and American designers a wider audience for their products.
FOR THE COMPLETE AND DETAILED BRAND DIRECTION, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
* Can be any colour/s, but should still look good in black and white if necessary
* The name is "Fashiontegrity"; however, the web address (fashiontegrity.com) should be incorporated. In other words, "Fashiontegrity" should be able to stand alone.
* Format should have the flexibility to transfer to different formats and sizes (e.g. from biz card to billboard.)
* Should be instantly recognizable to the customer (no difficult interpretation.)
- Business Card (no limitations, other than it should be standard North American size)
- Letterhead + envelope
- Clothing tag (e.g. business card-sized tag to attach to articles of clothing by string or plastic tie)
- Clothing label (picture typical clothing label put in shirts - must contain web address)
Please note the design will form the basis for a web site, Twitter background, Facebook, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
In a nutshell, our audience is women 35+ who want to look distinctive whose sizes range from small to XL. We understand that just because youre not 23 and a size 6 doesnt mean you dont care about fashion and looking good.
FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF OUR TWO TARGET CUSTOMERS, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
You're the designer. Based on the information I provided, I leave it in your hands to create the vision. To guide you I have included in the attached PowerPoint screen shots (and links) of sites I like the look of.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
As mentioned previously, I don't *necessarily* want the logo to be "Fashiontegrity.com", but rather "Fashiontegrity" with a clear reference to the web address. Is this reasonable and feasible?
No Files Added