Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We're a re-launch of a successful regional office supply company. We're re-branding to fit a new concept in sales and distribution of office supplies, furniture, computer products and supplies. We offer 250,000 items with free next day delivery and also "instant delivery" of the top 100 items. We cater to businesses of under 100 employees and strictly local businesses.
What do you need?
We need a logo, stationary and biz card design.
Who Is Your Audience?
Our audience is the receptionist and office manager of smaller local businesses.
We Like These Examples
I like the image of the super geek...
We Absolutely Must Have
Office Geeks. Can contain "The Office Geeks of Business Products Express"
No Files Added