Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We encourage consumers to shop locally by opening up discount offers for local community businesses. We market locally through our local retailers who participate, via social media avenues and nationally through a variety of media which put us in touch with new movers. We have a strong environmental commitment, a dedication to support community through shopping local and sensitivity to the need for today's consumer to shop smart and save money. The name of the company is Community Offers and the logo needs to focus on driving traffic to our web site (www.communityoffers.com-- pending launch) and grab the consumer's eye in local retail establishments where we will have point of sale display material.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to visually speak to our brand and beliefs. It will be used on business pieces such as letterhead, stationary, and sales material. It will also be used in retail locations in point of sale displays. It must be web friendly as it will be used on our web site but also featured prominently on our partners web sites. It will also be printed on discount cards distributed to consumers who participate. Therefore, we want something colorful and eye-catching-- but it must reproduce and be readable in SMALL sizes.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers between the age of 18-45 looking for local discounts from community retailers. It should also appeal to new movers looking to acquaint themselves with new businesses in the new area to which they are moving.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1. Vistaprint.com-- clean and colorful.
2. The different logos for the products at www.37signals.com.--they aren't as good with name recognition but like the clean, colorful style.
3. www.greenmuze.com. Simple and elegant.
4. http://www.kyotoplus.ca/ -- great job blending name and graphics in a clean, easy to read design.
We like something that looks hip, fun and clean-- with a real Web 2.0 look.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The name MUST be clear. We are developing brand so it can't be hard to read or ambiguous. Must show the ".com" so we make it clear there is deeper web content. This will be a major web driver for us.
No Files Added