Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an online community serving as the umbrella for all things dance. The community caters to an global audience of Performers, Directors, Teachers, Choreographers, Castings Directors, Agents and Theatres.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo to appear on our website and in print (stationary, clothes and DVDs). The logo needs to look good in large and small sizes. The logo should be clean, modern, professional and must work against a black and/or white background. We like circular symbols and would like to see the letters H4D used in or around a circle. We would also like the number "4" to have a sense of motion. The trick is that we cover all forms of dance and therefore cannot limit the motion of the "4" to any one particular genre of dance. The wordmark "Home4Dance" should have the "H" and "D" capitalized.
Preferred Color Scheme - Brushed Steel, Black, White and Orange.
present your own color ideas with variations of the above.
The logo should reflect our business and our core values:
- We have a passion for Dance
- We anticipate market trends and move quickly to embrace them.
- We are not afraid to take an informed, responsible risk.
- We are committed to serving both the Internet community and our own communities.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The Global Professional Dance industry. Customers should recognize our brand as THE ONLINE DESTINATION for all things dance. Customer age range is 13-60.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
H4D must appear in the symbol. Home4Dance must appear in the wordmark.
No Files Added