Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Evolution Law is my start-up, one-lawyer virtual and mobile law firm that aspires to improve access to justice for lower- and middle-class Albertans. Aiming to minimize overhead costs and pass the savings on to my clients, I work solo from my home office. The challenge I face is building trust with sub-40 clients while breaking from the traditions of a conservative profession.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
2. Break from traditional legal practice.
3. Technological proficiency.
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
- "Professional Corporation"
- "Virtual and mobile law firm serving Edmonton and greater Alberta."
- "Justin Harlton, BA, JD"
- "Lawyer & Founder"
- "View my contingency rates and flat fees at evolutionlaw.ca."
- "Free consultation by phone, by Skype, or at your home."
- "My practice areas:"
- "Personal Injury Claims"
- "Insurance Disputes"
- "Employment Disputes"
- "Workers' Compensation Board Reviews and Appeals"
- "Human Rights Complaints"
- "Defamation Claims"
File formats required:
1. Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file
2. Editable PDF file
3. PNG file
4. JPG File
No Files Added