Who are you?
Zapey is a QR code platform. We allow users the ability to create, manage and track QR codes and the performance of their associated mobile content.
We are a "Quick Response" platform.
How it works:
1. The user opens the application on their phone
2. The user scans the barcode using the camera of the phone and the application.
3. The barcode is decoded which directs the application to pull content from a server to load on the users cell phone within the application.
The entire process is quick and seamless.
What do you need?
We need a logo with a strongly distinguishable logo mark (icon). The icon without the text will be used on all forms of print (magazines, billboards, etc) and one other environmental signage. The icon will be used in tandem with the QR code and should be tastefully included in a wrapper for QR codes (See example QR code here: http://justinsomnia.org/images/qr-code-j... )
**Please see the attached QR Code wrap example.
The primary goal of the icon should be that when it is used on it's own, it is distinguishable enough for users to know what to do (similar recognition to that of a RSS icon).
We understand that it will take time and money to build brand equity in an icon but, having a well designed and distinguishable icon should make the process easier.
- Matching Icon ( See attached code wrap sample to see where icon will be used. )
- Code wrap ( See attached )
Who Is Your Audience?
Our initial users will be:
- iPhone/Android users
- 16 to 30 years old
The logo needs to seem young and playful but have a corporate and clean feel.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
- "Zapey" is the name.
The icon & logo should be:
No Files Added